Google classroom in art.
- Creating and submitting Google Docs with Artist Research.
- Taking photos (in-progress images) of work to evaluate our progress, work-ethic and development of planning.
- Student's can now contribute to The Idea Factory!(class blog)
Keren, Paul, Sara and Anu 4th Period
Google Classroom is similar to Blackboard and can work in conjunction with Blackboard. Your student receives an email regarding any announcements or new assignments that have been posted. In essence, they can get a jump start on their assignment before it is physically assigned in class! I'v received positive feedback from students. They like the look of the classroom and the ease of use to turn in assignments and communicate with me about their work. Student's can turn in research and images of in progress work and in some cases final product images to be viewed by their teacher. We have spent the last two days learning about how to view and submit items to our Google Classroom.
Link to Learn
Things to know:
- Due dates still apply in GC. The program date and time-stamps student work once submitted. The student may "unsubmit and resubmit" until the due date. After the due date, the item may still be submitted (and should be) but it will be marked late within the system. Should the item not be turned in within two days (per our syllabus) the student will complete in FNL.
- Absence policy still applies here as well.
- Students can submit work from anywhere! YAY!!!